The government of UAE will implement VAT TAX from 1st January 2018 and Registration will be mandatory from 1st October, 2017.
Value Added Tax (VAT) is an indirect tax on consumption and it applies to most goods and services. VAT is levied at each stage in the chain of production and distribution and is collected by businesses on behalf of the VAT authorities. VAT is ultimately paid by the end consumer.
All businesses will require to maintain their books of accounts and will have to do audit for financial statement for tax purpose. We help you in managing all matters of VAT and taxation.
We provide VAT consultancy services with extensive experience, resources, and exposure to tax regimes of many countries to address your needs of adhering to local regulations as well as being profitable.
Our team takes care of VAT, Excise Tax, international taxation, indirect taxes, guiding about local tax laws, and compliance of tax and VAT regulations in different countries.
We offer following services for hassle free management of your tax issues:
- VAT Consultancy
- Excise Tax Consultancy
- Tax Planning
- Filing Returns with VAT authorities
- How to manage your books of accounts
- Profit planning, in case of implementation of corporate tax
- Registration of your company with local tax authorities
- Calculation of net tax payable to local tax authorities
- Calculation of refundable tax (if any)
- Preparation of tax calculations
- Filing of tax returns with local tax authorities
- Keeping you update about all the changes in tax regulations