IDMS Accounting Statutory Audit / External Audit approach is tailored to business functions of the client and goes beyond just the financials. At IDMS Accounting, we understand that Businesses need auditors who understand their industry, geography, political and economic policy challenges, their long-term strategy including any risks that need to be assessed and managed.
IDMS Accounting Statutory Audit / External Audit also includes analysis of business performance against management objectives, evaluation of business processes, assessment of business risks and comparison with industry standards. Our approach also focuses on understanding all aspects of a client’s business, including areas such as:
Our Audit approach adheres the International Standards on Auditing, Review, Other Assurance and Related Services issued by International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
At IDMS Accounting Dubai, our Audit Engagement team always strive to achieve Audit quality by
- Exhibiting appropriate values, ethics, and attitudes during field work;
- Allocating enough time to perform audit work through applying sufficient knowledge, skills, and experience;
- Applying rigorous audit processes and quality control procedures which comply with law, regulation and applicable standards;
- Providing useful and timely reports; and
- Interacting appropriately with relevant stakeholders.
Several advantages that an independent external team of financial auditors brings:
- Unbiased point of view accompanied with expertise
- An undisputable version of the accounts for use by business partners divided on decisions that depend on the way the accounts look
- Externally audited accounts increase the degree of reliability and raise standards
- Accounts prepared by external financial auditors in Dubai make it significantly easier for a business to be able to secure a loan or put up valuable assets for sale
- An in-depth look at the way funds are segregated could make it easier to prevent criminal activity
- Extremely beneficial for silent partners, who are usually unaware of the day-to-day operations and remain unaware of financial events in the business
We want our clients to see us as business partners with whom they can discuss, with confidence, their business issues and strategies.